We realize that there is a direct relationship between your dental health and your overall health. We also realize that self-esteem and self-confidence are great benefits to an aesthetically pleasing smile. The team at Governor’s Park Dental Group are dedicated to helping patients achieve their own personal goals in a caring and comfortable environment.
WHAT MAKES GPDG UNIQUE?
- Our doctors and staff promise to listen to you. We want to know about your dental concerns and goals. You can feel free to approach any member of our team with your questions and concerns.
- We work closely with other dental specialists including endodontists and oral surgeons to ensure your complete oral health.
- We have several pieces of state-of-the-art technologies including CEREC® one-day crowns, intraoral cameras, and digital radiography.
- We belong to the Wellness Dentistry Network, an organization dedicated to oral and overall health.
- Dr. Terry L. Brewick is a Kois Center mentor. Kois Center, LLC is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry, and teaches scientifically based programs to advance dentistry in the areas of aesthetic, implants and restorative dentistry using the latest in technology. As a mentor, Dr. Brewick teaches 1-2 times per year at the Kois Center in Seattle, WA. A Mentor is a Kois Center Graduate who displays a thorough & working knowledge of the Kois Center concepts & methods, accept the responsibility of being an integral part of the Kois Center and know that the integrity of the Kois Center itself relies on the personal integrity of its Members.
- Dr. Terry l. Brewick is the current Vice-President of the International Honor Dental Organization of the Pierre Fauchard Academy. He is also the Region 10 Trustee since 2013-present.The Pierre Fauchard Academy is an international dental honor and service organization, dedicated to the recognition of outstanding dentists throughout the world. It seeks to pursue the highest ideals of dentistry in every community, nation, and profession.Dr. Brewick has proudly served on the academy since November 2001.
- Dr. Melissa Hatzidakis is committed to the community and has volunteered as a speaker host at the Rocky Mountain Dental Convention, worked with the 9 Health Fair & Presbyterian/Saint Luke's Medical Center performing oral cancer screenings, Give Kids a Smile program, and volunteered with the Mission of Mercy providing dental care. She is also a member of the Pierre Fauchard Academy.